About HMP Lowdham Grange
HMP Lowdham Grange opened in 1998. It is a Category B closed training prison for adult males. It is operated and managed by Serco Ltd.
- Old Epperstone Road
- NG14 7DA
- Tel: 0115 966 9200
- Fax: 0115 966 9220
Director: Mark Hanson
Controller: Trudy McCaffery
Accommodation: Mostly single - some doubled - some with en-suite shower
Operational capacity: 888 as at April 2013.
- Category B.
- Determinate sentence of at least 4 years with at least 12 months left to serve.
- Indeterminate sentence prisoners (IPP's)
- Labour grade 1 and 2 (no in-patient health care facilities).
- National vocational training (bricklaying, plumbing, electrician, industrial cleaning)
- Offending behaviour courses (including Thinking Skills Programme and RESOLVE)
- Voluntary Testing Unit programme and Drug Treatment Services
- Psychology and Counselling support
- "Buddies" scheme
- Diverse multi-faith chaplaincy.